The Hotel Arbes offers comfort, stylish and cosy accommodation with a family atmosphere in the broader centre of Prague. The hotel’s accommodation is suitable for business travellers as well as tourists, and families with children. The Hotel Arbes is conveniently located close to Arbes Square, on the border of two Prague districts: Smichov (Prague 5) and Mala Strana (Prague 1) in the historic city centre. It is situated beneath Petrin Gardens and Prague Castle, on the left bank of the Vltava River. Guests can take a stroll to the Charles Bridge or the National Theatre, reaching them in approximately 15 minutes. A tram stop is located close to the hotel while the nearest metro station (Andel, Line B) is only a 3 minute walk from the hotel.
Number of Rooms: 27
- Comfortable and stylish accommodation in the broader centre of Prague
- Wi-Fi in the hotel and the rooms FREE OF CHARGE
- Tea and Coffee making facilities in the rooms FREE OF CHARGE
- Secured hotel parking for a fee
- Non-smoking hotel
- Children up to 9 years in a room with two adults FREE OF CHARGE