How do the benefit points work and where can you redeem them?
- To participate in the At Home in Prague program, you must spend at least one night in a partner hotel with a minimum rate of CZK 800 per room per night.
- You choose the performance taking place during your stay in Prague that corresponds to the validity period of your At Home in Prague voucher.
- You can only apply 1 point at a time to the performance you have chosen – discounts cannot be consolidated. However, you can apply points from the same voucher to multiple cultural events.
- If a discount is applied for multiple people, each member of your group will redeem 1 point from their voucher.
How to take advantage of this discount
- Book a stay in Prague in one of the program partner hotels, subject to the above conditions.
- Once you have paid for your reservation, ask your hotel for your At Home in Prague voucher. The hotel will automatically send you a reserved voucher by email.
- Call our special At Home in Prague hotline +420 221 714 221 and tell us the unique 6-digit code on your voucher.
- Once we have verified your code, we will deduct 1 point and give you a unique voucher code based on your chosen event, the number of people, and type of sales system.
- You can then use this code to purchase tickets through a particular sales system (such as GoOut, Coloseum, etc.). And then there’s only a great experience to look forward to!
What else you need to know
- Points redeemed as described above cannot be refunded. The exception is if the event or performance is cancelled.
- Point discounts can only be applied before you finalize the ticket purchase for the selected event. Point dscounts cannot be applied once the event or performance tickets have been purchased.